An Italy Rail 'n Drive pass is a combination of train and car travel
through Italy. This pass allows rail travel to the larger cities
and then the opportunity to explore smaller towns by car.
• Unlimited train travel throughout Italy, Sicily and Sardinia.
• First and second class travel.
• Two months to complete your travel in Italy.
• Discounts for multi travellers.
• Tax included in your car rental.
• Different car rental types available.
• Rail pass must be validated within six months of issue.
• Both parties must be present when validating a multi person
Rail ‘n Drive.
• Rail pass must be validated before first day of use.
Rail Europe to reserve a Trenitalia Italy Rail 'n Drive Pass
More Italian rail passes:
Rail Youth Pass
a rail map of Italy and Europe